I keep an accurate, updated list of my upcoming photography safaris on my website, here is a link to that page: Photography Safaris
I spend about 130 days per year leading photo safaris in the American West. The safaris range in length from 1 day to 7 days.
The safaris are in the areas that I’m an expert in:
National and State Parks
Yellowstone, Grand Tetons, Glacier, Zion, Bryce Canyon, Sequoia, Yosemite, Mesa Verde, Grand Canyon, and many other National and State Parks, as well as National Monuments.
Wild Areas in States
Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, Arizona, Oregon, Washington, and California.
Brent Russell Paull
- Top 25 Images from 2020
- A Thousand Words – Reminiscing and Mineral King
- A Thousand Words – From Low Days to High Days
- My Top 25 Images from 2019
- A Thousand Words – Utah
- A Thousand Words – Photoshop Processing for Forest Images
- A Thousand Words – Butterfly Photography
- 2018 Top 25 Favorite Images
- When Wildlife Photography Fails
- Always Colorful Colorado
- Goodbye My Friend – Fred Topalian
- A Thousand Words – The Coming of the Fall Elk Rut
- Macro Images in the Digital Age
- A Personal Note
- A Thousand Words – Wild Horses
Sort by Blog Categories